Parma Turbo 270B "Qualifier" 2-Ohm Slot Car Controller
Parma's Best Turbo Controller ever. GEE WIZZ, KEN "O', WHY'S THIS ONE COST SO MUCH MORE? I'm glad you asked.
1.It has a wet wound, resin coated resistor that provides a much smoother and cooler operation.
2. it has a Parma Barrel heat sink to assist in the cooling of the resistor.
3. It has Parma's finest, most flexible & comfortable, 14Ga controller lead-wires, and they're a full 36" long.
4. All three main contact points, the brake, full speed and wiper arm buttons are plated for best contact.
5. The hand grips are the smoke finish that identifies it as the best of Parma's Turbo line.
Many update kits on the market today are intended to be built on this long time industry standard. A great controller for the more experienced racer competing in the Higher timed unbalanced 16-D motor classes with American made armatures. This 2-OHM version has been successfully used in some C-can classes like the Challenger/Hornet style motors and even up to and including some of the lower timed G-12's, like the older Mura's. Each controller is tuned, right here at Ken "O" Racing, so you wont have to break it in or figure out how to reduce or remove that gritty feeling from the trigger pull. A $10.00 value at no extra charge. So now you can use yours, right out of the box, when it arrives. You can feel the Ken "O" Racing difference. But this wet wound resistor is a natural for smooth trigger pull and return. Once set, it'll only get smoother with use.
Having difficulty finding an item? Give us a call or email and we will assist you in navigating through our web site or place your order with us while we have you on the phone, either way your order will be direct and subject to savings. Ask us about combined shipping and other benefits. The prices are for one Item only.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
Shipping and Handling fees apply if shipped within the continental US. International shipping is also posted in this ad. We are licensed retailers and must adhere to over seas Customs regulations. We therefore declare all exported goods per Customs regulations as required by Federal and International law.
Please do not ask us to under declare the value for any reason. Shipping and Handling discounts available, per item on multi-item orders, with the heaviest item to be the primary cost base.
State sales tax applies when shipping to an address in California.