KOR/PRO SLOT TURBO BLAST SFX 2002 Balanced 16-D Slot Car Racing Motor W/Sealed
Here at last, the Ken "O" Racing (KOR) Turbo Blast SFX 2002 Balanced 16-D motor. This is a legal racing modified motor fine tuned for maximum output without disturbing the seal. Yes, totally legal and sealed to prevent tampering. But expect to get accused as its unsurpassed (LEGAL) performance will make you a suspect. The pro Slot construction is its own bargain, the tigher brush hoods, the spring steel springs, the wider diameter spring posts the higher time, the factory installed tie on the com, the greater venting of the can design all make for a faster motor at no extra cost. So what do we do to make this motor run so much better? Well, I wont tell you everything we do, I'll only guarantee we did not violate any current rules. But I will tell you about a few of the things we do, but not not everything we do.
1. Align the brush hoods for better fit and movement
2. Adjust spring pressure to even tension for smoother, more eficient operation
3. Remove the stock 16-D brushes, that look like Gold Dust but are not, and replace them with your choice of Super Big Foot II or Gold Dust (Please specify Gold Dust if that is your choice).
4. Break in motor with varied power for 30 to 40 minutes mostly at 3.9 volts
5. Triple Zap the magnets for maximum power output.
Be sure to ask about out TURBO BLAST SFX 2003 Balanced and sealed Super 16-D also available in our stores inventory.
Having difficulty finding an item? Give us a call or email and we will assist you in navigating through our web site or place your order with us while we have you on the phone, either way your order will be direct and subject to savings. Ask us about combined shipping and other benefits. The prices are for one Item only.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
Shipping and Handling fees apply if shipped within the continental US. International shipping is also posted in this ad. We are licensed retailers and must adhere to over seas Customs regulations. We therefore declare all exported goods per Customs regulations as required by Federal and International law.
Please do not ask us to under declare the value for any reason. Shipping and Handling discounts available, per item on multi-item orders, with the heaviest item to be the primary cost base.
State sales tax applies when shipping to an address in California.